Registration begins Monday, March 20
Spring Break April 3-9 • Classes Begin April 10
Credit card required. Visit class descriptions for details.
Clases en Español a Bajo Costo
• GED • Mantenimiento de Edificios (reciba certificado) • Inglés para hispanoablantes
Build a future, enhance your life...
Information Technology Details
• Info Tech: Core Skills, Careers, and Web Development • Digital Media Video
Computer Education Details
• Microsoft Word Level 2 • Microsoft Excel Level 2
Dance & Music Details
• Belly Dance Techniques • Violin on three levels: Introduction, Beginning, and Beginning/Intermediate
Food and Nutrition Details
• Southwest/Santa Fe Cuisine • Vegan Desserts
Health & Fitness Details
• Acupressure for the Ears • Stress Management
• Sign Language with Mentoring
Medical Career Classes Details
• Intro to the Healthcare Delivery System
Special Interest Details
• Making Business and Personal Decisions with the iChing • Perfect Fit
• Electric Vehicles and Solar Technology Using Energy Storage Systems
VOICES (Vocational Occupations in Career Employment Services)
VOICES is a class for CalWORKS participants. It covers reading, writing, math, speaking and listening skills in the workplace. If you are a CalWORKS participant and interested in this class, please contact your CalWORKS caseworker for further information and/or referral.